| Riding equipment list|
In addition to the basic equipment list you will need the follow Horse riding specific equipment.
With hiking it's your feet, with kayaking it's your hands, and with riding it's your butt and inner thighs!
Most people don't ride that much so it is advisable to test your equipment at least once before you go.
- Jodhpurs or equivalent long pants
- Chaps/Half Chaps if you will be bushwacking
- Riding/cycling helmet (normally supplied by operator)
- Lightweight riding boots or shoes with a heel
- Long rubber riding boots or wellingtons if rainy season
- Riding gloves
- Moonbag (money belt type pouch)
- Sugar cubes or equivalent treats to bribe your horse with